Network problems after jailbreak and unlock

djembaf

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone help me please?

I have an iphone 3g and have spent the day jailbreaking then unlocking it, getting the wifi to stay connected etc etc. It seems to have all gone fine but now i am getting 'no service' or one bar signal but call failed etc etc. Have tried network settings reset, changing different settings within the iphone that may have been causing this problem and still having no luck. When i ran the jailbreak i didnt select any specific ispw but on the guide i read it did state that it wasnt overly important and could be done after if needed, and i also have no idea what this baseband is? and is this maybe what i have done wrong. Please can someone help i just want my sim to work which i know it does in another phone! my modem firmware is 05.15.04 my model is mb489b im on version 4.2.1 and have a tesco sim card which i know works.

thanks!

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me please?

I have an iphone 3g and have spent the day jailbreaking then unlocking it, getting the wifi to stay connected etc etc. It seems to have all gone fine but now i am getting 'no service' or one bar signal but call failed etc etc. Have tried network settings reset, changing different settings within the iphone that may have been causing this problem and still having no luck. When i ran the jailbreak i didnt select any specific ispw but on the guide i read it did state that it wasnt overly important and could be done after if needed, and i also have no idea what this baseband is? and is this maybe what i have done wrong. Please can someone help i just want my sim to work which i know it does in another phone! my modem firmware is 05.15.04 my model is mb489b im on version 4.2.1 and have a tesco sim card which i know works.

thanks!

What did you use to jailbreak your 3G?

How did you unlock your phone mate because that modem firmware isn't unlockable?

Also baseband is your modem fireware. They are the same thing. It sounds like you need to install iPad baseband and then downgrade it using redsn0w. You will need to restore your phone and start from scratch.

Thinking about it, if you are getting one bar every now and then that means with that baseband that your phone isn't unlocked. So how do you know your phone needs to be unlocked.

You need to clarify this before going any further.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77