Springtomize2 issues

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with Springtomize2? I installed it and it caused my phone to go into repeated safe mode. Once I uninstalled it, the phone was fine.

Thanks
Bob

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you have the latest version, I believe it is 1.4-1 that is the only one with iOS 6 support. Otherwise just uninstall/reinstall

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Some things are not working for me with springtomize 2. I can't hide my alarm, battery in the statusbar

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
You need the latest version for it to work, otherwise it crashes. Even the newest version isn't perfect. Some of the toggles (as mentioned above) don't work, like hiding status bar items. At least it's stable though, previous versions aren't.

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the info. Cydia and Bigboss are getting slammed right now, so I can't even try to download it.

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I got thru on Cydia and Springtomize2 is still causing crash issues and its the most current version. I'll just wait a few days and see what happends. This is on my iP5.

Bob

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
They may need to push a new update. Being among the first (however large a group that is) push for a new jailbreak involves lots of waiting for packages to catch up.

A lot of developers were waiting for this too so they could get their apps tested and finished.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2