Calendar?

Apex550

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
My iCloud calendar is showing normal yearly holidays like thanksgiving, etc... 3 times on my iPhone 4S. Can anyone tell me how to change this without going into each extra listing and deleting them?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a calendar for home, work and anything else associated with iCloud? Initiate the calendar app on your iPhone and then select calendars in the upper left corner. Remove the calendars you don't want.

Apex550

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I only have 1 calendar and that's the iCloud "calendar" with a blue dot next to it. These days that show more than once are under the same color calendar too??

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I only have 1 calendar and that's the iCloud "calendar" with a blue dot next to it. These days that show more than once are under the same color calendar too??

That should not be that way. It's almost as if you have more than one iCloud account configured. Login to www.icloud.com via a computer and see if only one calendar is configured there.

Last edited:

amandashepherd

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the exact same problem. Only have one calendar open. It won't allow me to delete anything nor add anything keeps saying Cannot Save Event - No calendar has been set. Nor can I delete the multiple entries either or move things to other days. So incredibly frustrating!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you have Facebook configured on your device? If so, do those events coincide with the Facebook calendar?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2