IntelliscreenX or Lockinfo?

Ooltewah_Vol

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been away from team Jailbreak for awhile and used to love using Lockinfo. Since I have jailbroken again, I was wondering how IntelliscreenX was. Do you see that one is better than the other?

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I use inteliscreenx and it has no issues for me. Been using it ever since the 4S jailbreak was available and ever update has been without and crash or issues. I can send messages from my lock screen, read my facebook feed, and emails before even opening my Lockscreen. There are also safety features with this as if the phone is on autolock then it will request a password.

Reactions: Ooltewah_Vol

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I've used both but have settled on Lockinfo. ISX is good for reading your Facebook and Twitter feeds but Lockinfo offers much more in terms of customization and functionality. I found myself struggling to set up isx in a way I wanted (especially in terms of how it handled notifications) whereas LI has really detailed options.

Reactions: Ooltewah_Vol

Ooltewah_Vol

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm running the trial for Lockinfo and like it fairly well except for trying to reply to my texts from the lock screen. I will press on the message notification and it will not respond. I am using bite SMS and I'm not sure that they work well together. I was looking at inx due to the message + integration.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I do go to the doctor quite often, for example,
Jack in the box, no pepsi, no cherry coke, so I'll often end up with dr pepper. And occasionally I'll buy a dr pepper out of the soda machine. EVEN THOUGH THERE IS CHERRY COKE!!
scandalous I know, but sometime I just need those 23 unique flavors...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
My last off topic post: if you have a SodaStream or other seltzer maker, try Dr. Pete syrup. Homemade Dr. Pepper!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have always found that of all generic sodas the "dr blah blah" always tastes the closest... And off topic?? This is. Iw a soda thread not a lockscreen thread!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2