Problems with Optimum App after jailbreak

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
im on the 5.0.1 untethered and now when i try signing into my optimum cable app an error message comes up saying that "it appears this device is running an unauthorized modified version of apple OS"...does anyone know how to get around this??

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
there you go again. always ruining the fun :)

Yeah I know. We get requests like this all day, "I jail broke my iPad and now XYZ app doesn't work. I want my money back." We just send them back to Apple. Some will get a refund. Most will not.

This is going to get more common as more and more developers block jail broken apps from running. Apple has done a fair job of this with iBooks and I expect the iWork product suite will also stop functioning very soon on altered devices as well.

Delta app updates are going to make this much easier to manage from an app update standpoint.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
im on the 5.0.1 untethered and now when i try signing into my optimum cable app an error message comes up saying that "it appears this device is running an unauthorized modified version of apple OS"...does anyone know how to get around this??

You should get ifile and then go spelunking around inside that application until you find something relating to that message...
I wrote this response just do I could use the word spelunking

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77