Is your notification center available on the lockscreen?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK is this just an error on my devices? because it happens on both my iPhone and my iPad. I can't get the notification center when the phone is locked. I thought this was kind of a duh moment since you would think that is when it would be the most useful. My iPad is not JBen and it doesn't have a passcode so those can't be the issue. I thought all along that was how it was going to work so was I not listening to the keynote?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
funny, there was someone around here that did not want it on their lockscreen :confused: :D

anyways, if you are talking about the pulldown feature, while in LS mode, it is not an option. you may already know this?

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
It's the notification banners that you can get on the lock screen, not the notification center itself.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The lock screen is semi weird sometimes.. because sometimes I do get a pull down from right under neither the clock its not fully like the notification center im not sure what causes this to happen

Steve28

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
The lock screen is semi weird sometimes.. because sometimes I do get a pull down from right under neither the clock its not fully like the notification center im not sure what causes this to happen

You get this when you already have a notification or two showing... then a new one comes in. It's so you can pull down to see your old ones while that band-new on is being displayed. Once the display returns showing all of the LS notifications, you don't have/need the pull down anymore.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK thanks guys, wonder why they left out this obvious feature? I have been trying to pull it down everytime because I thought it was a feature lol guess I wasn't listening. Then I thought maybe it was the passcode on my phone. Then I realized that my iPad doesn't have a passcode. OK thanks for confirming it for me :D So who would like this feature? It would pretty much be Lockinfo lol

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
OK thanks guys, wonder why they left out this obvious feature? I have been trying to pull it down everytime because I thought it was a feature lol guess I wasn't listening. Then I thought maybe it was the passcode on my phone. Then I realized that my iPad doesn't have a passcode. OK thanks for confirming it for me :D So who would like this feature? It would pretty much be Lockinfo lol

To be honest I don't see what else you would be getting by having the pull down notification banner on the lock screen other than the weather widget. Things like messages, calendar events, and mail are already available on the lock screen. That is pretty much all I really need on mine.

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The stuff is available on the lockscreen when they are due or the alert goes off. I want an easy way to see what I have to do, messages I missed, etc without unlocking the phone. I never did like lockinfo on the iPhone just not my style. I would like the notification center though just pull it down when I want to know and then close it.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If that's what you want, lockinfo is worth checking out again?you can integrate it right into the Notification Center now. And I only use the pull down, so my lockscreen is blank until I pull it down to check notifications. Sounds exactly like what you describe.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Is my notification center available on the lockscreen?

why yes, it is :D

2hwzbm8.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this is not LockInfo. it is IntelliScreenX

it is still in the beta process (public - 3 day trial), if you want to give it a try

add the following repo:

Code:
http://www.intelliborn.com/isxbeta

several reports of significant battery loss but i have seemed to manage/configure it pretty well

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
nah, I love my JB setup don't want to add too many apps. I'm willing to try out new tweaks but I'm not a heavy JB app user beyond function. I don't boldly go where no other JBer has gone before LOL well in terms of apps anyway.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll