Is anyone having problems updating or installing apps?

aaron130

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I have ios5 jailbroken with redsnow. Everything has been fine. I just woke up and went to the app store and have 3 updates. I try updating and nothing happens. So I tried respringing my device. When I respring my device my PHONE ICON disappears!! I dont know whats going on. I even tried updating the apps in itunes and it says connection times out after like a 30 seconds. Is anyone else having problems? Id hate to restore and lose everything for nothing if it is just an issue on apples end.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
last week i had an issue where there were updates available so i updated yet the notifications were still there, like i never updated. so i updated again and the same thing happened. after leaving it alone for an hour or so it corrected itself

was it on Apples end or was it a jailbreak issue? unfortunately this will not be the last time any one of us will be wondering this. imperfections, battery drains, mysterious data loss etc. it's all part of jailbreaking

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I have been trying to update 1 app for the last 3 hours and it keeps failing saying it can't connect to iTunes store. So I think there is an Apple server issue.

I'm not jailbroken.

aaron130

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying to update 1 app for the last 3 hours and it keeps failing saying it can't connect to iTunes store. So I think there is an Apple server issue.

I'm not jailbroken.

Ya I forgot I had an ipad too,lol, so i tried on my ipad and got the same results.

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I was having problems earlier today updating it kept saying can not install at this time. Tried a couple hours later and it worked fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2