iOS 5 Unchecked Apps Keep Syncing!!

pizzafootbal

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
As far as iPhone's, I'm pretty savvy, but this problem keeps popping up, so I thought that hopefully someone can save me.

Every time I plug in my iPhone 4 into my Macbook, all the apps that I have start to download to my device via Wifi. I have unchecked these apps, deleted them multiple times, and "sync new apps" is not checked. No matter what I have tried, I cannot avoid this. Has anyone fixed this yet?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
As far as iPhone's, I'm pretty savvy, but this problem keeps popping up, so I thought that hopefully someone can save me.

Every time I plug in my iPhone 4 into my Macbook, all the apps that I have start to download to my device via Wifi. I have unchecked these apps, deleted them multiple times, and "sync new apps" is not checked. No matter what I have tried, I cannot avoid this. Has anyone fixed this yet?

I don't have iOS 5 but did u disable wireless sync in iTunes ? Or on the phone? Also doesn't the wireless sync start when the phone is hooked to power does it do it when you just charge it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would connect to your laptop and in iTunes go to the Apps tab and make sure that automatically install new apps at the bottom of the list of apps is unchecked. Also on the phone in Settings go to iTunes to Automatical Downloads and make sure Apps is disabled.

maaatter

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem. Automatic app downloads are turned off, but every time I sync there are a few apps that get pushed onto the device. I'm thinking this might be some sort of bug in the beta, unless someone finds a legit reasoning behind this.