Activator 1.5.0?any issues?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone installed the update yet? Any problems?

I'm SO excited for the "launch apps from lockscreen" feature but don't want to screw anything up...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I downloaded the update and did a respring, but I'm not seeing any options to assign gestures to apps. How did you set it up?

Edit: nevermind, they just showed up as options. Not sure why it took a few minutes.

Edit AGAIN: so now I see that they show up when I look under the Anywhere tab, but only there. What I want to do is set it up so that I can launch the camera from the lockscreen, but only the lockscreen, with a gesture. Any tips?

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
when in Activator look for the "At Lock Screen" option (main page) > select gesture > select application

i currently have Pro Camera set up under Sleep Button>Short Hold (within user applications) .. and it works from the Lockscreen

if you're not seeing the At Home Screen, In Application or At Lock Screen options from the main page you may want to reinstall

hope this helps

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I see the screen options, but the only place I have native apps is under Anywhere. I'll try a reinstall, thanks. By the way, what version of iOS are you on?

Edit: Reinstalled, rebooted, still no native app under At Lockscreen.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i am on iOS 4.2.1 iPhone 4

so after you select At Lock Screen and whatever gesture you like there are no applications to choose from?

i have iPod, lockscreen, sbsettings, system options, system apps, user apps

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Massie, i have emailed the dev about this and i am waiting to hear back from him. will let you know what i find out

i'm assuming you're on a iP4 with iOS 4.2.1?

edit: the dev would like to confirm the OS you are using

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ok, i subscribed to this thread so i replied to him earlier and now waiting for an answer already. hopefully there's a fix!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1