When i run blackra1n Something pops up saying Send Error report or Dont Send error

flawww

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
When i click on Make it ra1n about 5 seconds later something pops up Send Error Report or Dont send error report.

WHAT DO I DO PLEASE???

Also its a little box.

And when i click back on make it ra1n says not responding then when i push Dont send it Closes the program

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
What iPhone are you using, 3G/3GS? What firmware do you have, 3.1.2/3.1.3? Which version of iTunes are you using - did you upgrade to 9.1?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
It has nothing to do with the phone, that's a windows crash report.

You likely don't have the proper runtimes installed.

What OS are you running, and what version of iTunes?

samdeja

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
i have the same problem!! every time i click "make it ra1n" it comes up with that window.. i've clicked "don't send" and "send error report" and neither of them make a difference..
i'm using windows XP..
any solutions anyone???
grrrr it's so annoying.. been trying to jailbreak for 2days now..

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
okay guys really...its awfully helpful if you answer all the questions so we can try to help you out. which iPhone are you using (2G, 3G / 3G), which firmware (3.1.2 or 3.1.3) and which version of itunes?

line big9er fan said, what you are getting s the WINDOWS crash report, meaning that blackra1n is crashing every time you try to run it. there's a good chance that you need to download the blackbreeze dll patch to fix it.

but we need more info before we can make that determination :)

reynard1995

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I have the 2g and running itunes 9.2.1. and iwas in the process of updating my iphone 2g to 3.1.2 when i needed to activate it again . and im trying to use blackra1n.