Question on JB for Newbie!

jimmyparky

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
I've seen some result of JB where Simcard had to be replaced so some had actually removed the simcard while performing blackra1n??? Does this happen frequently?

I'd love to JB, but I see so many people are having different problems.. are these people just ret...d and can't follow simple directions?

What should I be aware of before performing JB. I have both 3G and 3GS with 3.1.2.

Thanks.

g1r_g3n1us

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
you should just remember to take out your simcard before performing the jailbreak. it doesnt take but a second, find a paper clip (the greatest tool in the world) and look on the top of your iphone there is a TEENYTINY hole. slide that paperclip in there, and press down gently and slowly til you feel the pop, and the card will slide out, keep it out til you finished jb and unlocking and youll be fine :)

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I have not heard about the sim card being damaged by a JB , I have JB my phone 3 or 4 times and a few of my friends and no SIM card issues

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
you should just remember to take out your simcard before performing the jailbreak. it doesnt take but a second, find a paper clip (the greatest tool in the world) and look on the top of your iphone there is a TEENYTINY hole. slide that paperclip in there, and press down gently and slowly til you feel the pop, and the card will slide out, keep it out til you finished jb and unlocking and youll be fine :)

can you point to an official jailbreak/unlock blog or site that has this?

if true, it should become well known.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2