Help deleted my /var/lib/downloads folder

Emperoriphone

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
So I was trying to free up some space on my iPhone I purposefully deleted my var/lib/downloads folder then created an identicle downloads folder in place of the older one. The reason is I didn't want to manually delete each files in the downloads folder which would take a long time using Diskaid program. Now come the problem. I can't download anything to the new folder. How do I fix this issue?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
So I was trying to free up some space on my iPhone I purposefully deleted my var/lib/downloads folder then created an identicle downloads folder in place of the older one. The reason is I didn't want to manually delete each files in the downloads folder which would take a long time using Diskaid program. Now come the problem. I can't download anything to the new folder. How do I fix this issue?

Some folders have specific permissions. If you can right click on properties and post here what your permissions state on the folder, I can tell you what they SHOULD be, and possibly you can get it to work that way. Anything you see in there from tick boxes to anything, ports, etc...post here, and I'll see what doesn't match mine.

If that doesn't work, you may have to restore your iPhone. :confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77