Hi guys I'm on IOS 9.3.3 and don't know if that's anything to do with it or not but here are some of the issues I'm having.

Severe Battery Drain - so bad that I'm using my phone mostly in low power mode and charging throughout the day.

Messages app - not being able to get into compose message when hitting the icon.

Not being able to enter a message when tapping it.

Phone app- not being able to call a typed number or when pressing icons that should initiate a call it does nothing similar to above.

General unresponsiveness & even if I do a hard refresh issues still remain.

Anyone any ideas?
    06-03-2016 10:40 AM
    I recommend you reinstall the latest iOS 9 beta and then set up your device as new. You probably have a corrupted install. I, too, am running iOS 9.3.3 beta and all I'd well on my end.
    06-03-2016 10:43 AM
    Excuse my idiocy, best way of doing this and keeping hold of all my data and stuff?
    06-03-2016 10:50 AM
    Excuse my idiocy, best way of doing this and keeping hold of all my data and stuff?
    Upload your "data" to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etcetera. Note: Some apps have their own cloud backup service or utilize iCloud/iCloud Drive. Simply make sure they are synced. Afterwards, put your device in recovery or DFU mode, connect it to your computer, and when iTunes detects the device in recovery, select to restore or restore and update it (whichever you're prompted to do). After that, download the "data" back to your device either directly or via an associated app. For example: if you saved the data to Dropbox, use the Dropbox app to retrieve it.
    Dazrfc93 likes this.
    06-03-2016 11:54 AM