Let's be honest. Control Center is just plain ugly.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It's so different from anything else in iOS. It feels like a sketch of a design instead a finshed project. I liked it better in ios7 which at least felt somewhat consistent. They should just put it in notification center and make a settings widget or something. Maybe activate it like spotlight.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Surprised it isn't translucent anymore...it does seem like an unfinished piece of the OS. Maybe they'll switch it back in an update...but as little as I look at that screen when I'm changing something on it, I'm not overly concerned.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Well it's just a tool, I wish that it was a little more polished also. It does what it is supposed to do.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Omar Abu Rabei

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Its not about the translucency its the strips that anyone between every action annoying and ugly and apple should fix that immediately or make it optional ! Now i wanna downgrade from ios 8

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Its not about the translucency its the strips that anyone between every action annoying and ugly and apple should fix that immediately or make it optional ! Now i wanna downgrade from ios 8

Yeah I don't get the throwing out the whole OS by a horrible looking control center. I would almost it rather be black instead of grey. Now that it doesn't have the feeling of being a different layer but more of drab grey screen, it would at least match up with the look of Notification Center. Still think that's where it should be anyways.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2