Has Apple Maps improved?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I still find google maps better in small towns than Apple maps but in large cities I would say they are both good. Apple maps is defiantly improving though.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Using apple maps extensively in Europe. Prefer it to google maps, especially with drastic poi improvements.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
When there was the whole brouhaha about Apple Maps, I took out my BlackBerry, SGII, and my iPhone 4s. I tested several addresses and all three devices came up with the same routes. I never understood the drama. Granted, I don't live in a remote area, but I think the whole drama was simply that, drama. I had no issues whatsoever. It felt like fans of other platforms seizing on an opportunity to pile on isolated instances of errors.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
When there was the whole brouhaha about Apple Maps, I took out my BlackBerry, SGII, and my iPhone 4s. I tested several addresses and all three devices came up with the same routes. I never understood the drama. Granted, I don't live in a remote area, but I think the whole drama was simply that, drama. I had no issues whatsoever. It felt like fans of other platforms seizing on an opportunity to pile on isolated instances of errors.

I have to agree with this, but I will add that I find that Google Maps have the most updated locations at all times, while the other versions do still miss out a few of my most important locations I need to get to.