Open opinion question about iOS 7 :)

nyry

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! Was just wondering what you guys thought of not the newly added functions of iOS 7,but the look of it.

Sp my question to you guys is this:
If you could go back to iOS 6 with the new functionality added in iOS7,would you? Why or why not?

Jamalaya

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi nyry,

Personally, I did not like IOS 6. It seemed too heavy to me and I did not like the wood effect etc... Anyway, IOS 7 transformed my iPhone 5 and Ipad mini, both are now crisp, clear, fast and great battery life and I like the added features and some are missing but hey nothing is perfect.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I would never go back. Loving the updates within iOS 7 way too much.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

soodmanhar

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
iOS 7 is best. Will never go back to iOS 6. Just waiting for some application to get updated to iOS 7 like what's app

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

Blue Shift

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine has been hesitant to upgrade his 4s, and I can say, looking at it after having used iOS7 for a while now that it looks so old and tired.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
iOS 7 is best. Will never go back to iOS 6. Just waiting for some application to get updated to iOS 7 like what's app

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

Glad you like it. But regardless, you can’t go back. Ever. Even if you want to.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I would not return to using iOS 6 if the option was available because I'm enjoying the look and functionality of iOS 7 more than I did with iOS 6 and prior.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The only things that I can think of right now that I would tweak in 7 are the green slide to answer label and red power off label. They seem to wash out the text some what IMO.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! Was just wondering what you guys thought of not the newly added functions of iOS 7,but the look of it.

Sp my question to you guys is this:
If you could go back to iOS 6 with the new functionality added in iOS7,would you? Why or why not?

Given the choice, I'd go back to the old look if I could keep all the functionality of iOS7.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2