iOS 7 Made Safari Unusably Slow!

carole-h

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou! I waited a long time to update my iPad 4 to iOS7 because a friend complained about his slow Safari after his update. I finally did it because push was no longer working with iOS6. Now I have push and speed. Thanks!

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a week old ipad mini with retina display with 128gb of storage. After update my Safari Browser is sometimes useless. It has a hard time DL imore website. Really pisses me off. Chrome is working fine but this just sucks. Before the update my ipad was flawless. I don't own a Mac so this problem as explained above this thread doesn't affect my problem. Tried shutting Safari off icloud sync and same problem. Anyond with any possible fixes PLEASE give a yell.
I'm going to keep searching,
Thanks, Vinny

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a week old ipad mini with retina display with 128gb of storage. After update my Safari Browser is sometimes useless. It has a hard time DL imore website. Really pisses me off. Chrome is working fine but this just sucks. Before the update my ipad was flawless. I don't own a Mac so this problem as explained above this thread doesn't affect my problem. Tried shutting Safari off icloud sync and same problem. Anyond with any possible fixes PLEASE give a yell.
I'm going to keep searching,
Thanks, Vinny

Try a fresh restore ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2