When I pull down notification center I only want to see alerts and missed calls, texts, etc. I don't want to see the "today" tab with the date and calendar entries.

In Settings -> Notification Center I've disabled everything under Today View but I'm still seeing that tab.

Any idea how to get rid of it? With everything disabled it doesn't seem like I should be seeing it. If it's a bug I'll report it but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
    07-29-2013 03:43 PM
    When I pull down notification center I only want to see alerts and missed calls, texts, etc. I don't want to see the "today" tab with the date and calendar entries.

In Settings -> Notification Center I've disabled everything under Today View but I'm still seeing that tab.

Any idea how to get rid of it? With everything disabled it doesn't seem like I should be seeing it. If it's a bug I'll report it but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.
    I don’t think you can make it go away. It would seem somewhat logical that turning off everything that could appear there would get the job done, but it does not appear to be the case...
    07-29-2013 03:48 PM