iTunes - Firmware not compatible?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Firmware not compatible?

You're making it seem as if I'm the only one who registered their UDID JUST to have the iOS 7 beta -- if that's what you're hinting at, you're definitely mistaken. There are TROVES of people who registered their UDID "just to have it(iOS 7)", and have nothing to do with app development or SDK's.

I just came looking for some guidance on the issue, I didn't expect such negative feedback. My apologies for any inconveniences I've caused you guys. Just looking for some help.

I’ve not been inconvenienced by you or any one else... but clearly you don’t know what you are doing. And this is precisely why Apple intends to restrict the beta release of all of their software to bona fide developers... it’s tough enough developing a new version of an operating system without having to babysit all of the wannabes... I suppose if you want to shell out $99 to play with buggy new software, who can stop you... but that’s an expensive status symbol, IMHO.

Good luck.

Sadiiq Salaad

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

hey i got the same problem its say famware is not compatible and i have iphone 4 its gsm and i got the same famware please help

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
You're making it seem as if I'm the only one who registered their UDID JUST to have the iOS 7 beta -- if that's what you're hinting at, you're definitely mistaken. There are TROVES of people who registered their UDID "just to have it(iOS 7)", and have nothing to do with app development or SDK's.

I just came looking for some guidance on the issue, I didn't expect such negative feedback. My apologies for any inconveniences I've caused you guys. Just looking for some help.

Don't expect to get that from these guys. They just like belittling people. If you get stuck google it as there are a few videos going step by step to walk you through the process.

josh_grimshaw

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site

Hi there,
I have recently bought a developers account and am trying to download iOS 7 Beta 3 onto my iPhone 5, I have downloaded it onto my iMac but when I try to update the software to iOS 7 it comes up with the error message ' The iPhone "Josh's iPhone" could not be updated because the firmware file is not compatible' i have tried so many ways of sorting it out like changing to another Mac, doing a force restore and googleing it and looking at youtube videos but i can't find any luck. Please can someone help me! Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Josh - Make sure you've downloaded the correct firmware for your model of phone... there are two: Model A1428 - US & CA GSM and Model A1429 - the rest of the world GSM & Verizon & Sprint in the US - the model of your phone is on the back, toward the bottom, in very small print. FIgure out which model you have, then download the right version and install.

ReactCoDKiLLz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
hey I need help I have downloaded snowbreeze and redsnow
I have a iphone 4 gsm 3,2
I want to jailbreak my iphone
I have never jailbroken before
- FIRST I went to InsanelyiOS- The Blog of an Apple Fanboy - Home to get snowbreeze and redsnow
- SECOND I downloaded 6.1.3 and did the process through snowbreeze
- THIRD I selected simple mode and went through that process
- FORTH I had the block file and I was IN PWN DFU MODE
- FIFTH I went to iTunes and I left clicked while holding shift
- SIXTH I found the file with the block
- SEVENTH I clicked on it and then it said its not compatiable
------also and wat got me real mad was that I did the exact same thing as the person was doin
CAN someone help me with this

add me on Skype randomdj11

Kyle Gorgievski

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Help guys I have an iPhone 4 more A1332 and my mate was trying to do me a favor by updating my ios to ios 7 but it turns out that I don't have the right firmware/baseband apparently u need the baseband to be 5.12.08 but mine is only 5.12.05... Can someone PLZ help me do something about this coz I don't know if I should restore as new iPhone or just wait until ios 7 actually comes out as a new update but I just can wait I am hanging to try it out but my stupid phone doesn't have the right baseband so can someone PLZ help me with this problem if u could that would be AWESOME!!!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Help guys I have an iPhone 4 more A1332 and my mate was trying to do me a favor by updating my ios to ios 7 but it turns out that I don't have the right firmware/baseband apparently u need the baseband to be 5.12.08 but mine is only 5.12.05... Can someone PLZ help me do something about this coz I don't know if I should restore as new iPhone or just wait until ios 7 actually comes out as a new update but I just can wait I am hanging to try it out but my stupid phone doesn't have the right baseband so can someone PLZ help me with this problem if u could that would be AWESOME!!!!

Put the phone is DFU mode and restore as new...

Here's another case of someone screwing up their phone by messing around with something that they have no business messing with...

niklfrik

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone; i have the same problem as many bevor me. when i tried to update it says your firmware isnt compatible. I have an iPhone 4S. I've tried this on a few PC-s and with different BETAs. So if anyone knows how to fix this, i'll buy him/her a beer!! :D

Sam ELAN

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

just change the Computer/Mac your using. if your using mac go and try on a PC, if PC go and try on a Mac. and it shoud work :)

Utsav Vachharajani

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi , I have iphone 4 8GB, i have downloaded Rev A version ipsw....My phone is currently on 6.1.3
Still i am getting error with iTunes that firmware is incompatible.
Itunes is version 11.0.4.4

wat shud i do...plz help ASAP

iPhone3,2_7.0_11A4449a_Restore this is the firmware i am using

plz help

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77