So what everyone is say is that the option to delete photo stream is the ONLY new feature? Then what is the use of putting it out. Shoot I will be on 5.0.1 for a long time. Happy with it so far and not worth having photo stream delete just to lose a JB. Maybe after it is JB then my update.
    There will be more than just being able to delete photo stream pics.
    02-12-2012 09:19 PM
    There will be more than just being able to delete photo stream pics.
    like what? here we are on the verge of a possible GM and all i have seen is the ability to delete photostream pics

wouldn't we normally see anything "new" by this point?
    02-12-2012 11:40 PM
    We have a month. So we will see a couple of patches that will be needed with the next update and launch of the rumored iPad3.
    02-13-2012 12:34 PM
    I think market-driven would apply to most successful Companies...... It's not illegal to make money. Got to go!! Have to check How my Apple shares are doing..
    I didn't say "market-driven"; I said "marketING-driven". Market driven means responsive to and focused on customer's needs, which does not include making them wait an extra month or more for corrections to problems they've already put up with for months, just because the Marketing people want it to coincide with the release of another new product. Any other company would be crucified for that (and justifiably so), but Apple zealots just keep putting up with it, so they keep getting it.
    02-13-2012 01:02 PM
    assuming it does drop on or around 03/09, then can we expect to see the GM towards the end of next week??
    02-19-2012 10:14 AM
    I expect it to be dropped when they announce the iPad 3. Public will probably get it a week later.
    02-19-2012 12:15 PM
    I expect it to be dropped when they announce the iPad 3.
    i hope you're right. getting bored with jailbreaking, again
    03-06-2012 10:53 PM
    I'd say tomorrow the GM will be released with the reveal. Then the public release will be along with the sale of the next generation iPad.
    03-06-2012 10:54 PM
    Pretty safe bet there are unannounced features in the GM that will only be revealed tomorrow.
    03-07-2012 12:19 AM
    Pretty safe bet there are unannounced features in the GM that will only be revealed tomorrow.
    yeah i read somewhere that there is gonna be three big features that will be announced tomorrow.
    03-07-2012 02:29 AM
    excellent news, thanks a lot.
    03-07-2012 01:03 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD