How do I turn on notification of when to leave?

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
So I’m having a strange issue. My iPad will alert me when it’s time to leave for an appointment and it’ll give me how long to get there. My iPhone XS won’t give me this info and I can’t seem to remember where this setting is.

Any advice?

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

I think you might be looking for in Settings/Calendar/ Default Alert Times, and toggle Time to Leave.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do I turn on, notification of when to leave?

So I tried what was mentioned before and still nothing. I get notified on my iPad of when to leave and what traffic conditions are, just can’t get it on my phone. Hmm

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Just guessing, but I would also look in Settings / Privacy / Location Services, make sure that Location Services is on, make sure that "Calendar: is set to "While Using", then tap "System Services" and make sure tat "Location-Based Alerts" in on.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

Just guessing, but I would also look in Settings / Privacy / Location Services, make sure that Location Services is on, make sure that "Calendar: is set to "While Using", then tap "System Services" and make sure tat "Location-Based Alerts" in on.

So I didn’t ha e location based alerts on. Maybe that’ll do the trick. Thanks.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

So I didn’t ha e location based alerts on. Maybe that’ll do the trick. Thanks.
I was having the type of issue where I set up a reminder shortcut for when I get home but it wasn't popping up when I get home. Turns out I didn't have the location-based alerts on. Will see tomorrow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2