Notification mute when playing music

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys I have a very noob question. Anyone know a good way to prevent this from happening rather than silencing the phone?

There really isn’t a good way. If you don’t care about receiving notifications when listening to music, you can put your phone in airplane mode, but you won’t receive phone calls or messages either. And of course if you’re streaming the music you are listening to, having airplane mode on wouldn’t make that possible, so just flipping down the silence switch would make more sense IMO.

CaptainSprk

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
There really isn’t a good way. If you don’t care about receiving notifications when listening to music, you can put your phone in airplane mode, but you won’t receive phone calls or messages either. And of course if you’re streaming the music you are listening to, having airplane mode on wouldn’t make that possible, so just flipping down the silence switch would make more sense IMO.

Yeah I see that’s the only option, the other day I was using audible and a message came in and the audio didn’t do the slight mute it typically does when listening to music.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2