iPad Battery Life On iOS 11 Public Beta 4 - Quickly Drains

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello --- I didn't find the post I was looking for, so I'm asking here. This is specifically about my iPad Pro 9.7", using iOS 11 Public Beta 4.

I have noticed a dramatic reduction in battery life since I updated yesterday. My Pro would last quite a while on a charge, but seems to be rapidly discharging. I'm using the device the same way I was using it previously.

Anyone else having the same issue with this build & device combo? Does anyone know of some type of fix?

I love Public Beta 4, it's very snappy & looks really nice! - It's just this battery issue

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My 9.7” iPad Pro is still on “Dev” Beta 4, and the battery life is great. I’ll probably update to Dev Beta 5 tomorrow after work and then play around with it to see how the battery holds up.

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm

Well I'm glad you're getting good mileage on your battery. I didn't have this problem on Beta 3, so I didn't o ow if anyone else is having the same issue.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
It's really odd how some devices react. I put PB4 on an iPhone 5S and the battery life has been spectacular. It doesn't have a cellular connection, but I keep Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Takari

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
It's really odd how some devices react. I put PB4 on an iPhone 5S and the battery life has been spectacular. It doesn't have a cellular connection, but I keep Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Takari

Betas are inconsistent like that hahaha

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I’m glad I’m not the only one that’s noticed this. My iPhone battery is terrible on beta 4 and my iPad is nowhere near what it was either but I obviously don’t use the iPad as much as the iPhone so it’s the phone that suffers worst.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2