Cancer Checkup!! Please take the time!!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
We just recently had a great family friend who passed from stage 4 breast cancer that had spread to her lungs and brain. She was a smart brilliant women who would have given you the shirt off her back.

She was so concerned about helping others that she forgot about the most important person, herself. By the time she finally did see a doctor, the diagnosis was terminal and she was gone in less then a month.

Please ladies get yourself checked out and have regular mammograms done and follow up on them. I have three sisters and they get regular checkups and yes I hound them about it as they do me about my health and I welcome someone who will get me to take better care of myself.

Normally I don’t post stuff outside of the tech forums, but I felt this needs to posted and if I can get one person to get checked out and be saved, I feel it was worth it.

Thanks

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
We just recently had a great family friend who passed from stage 4 breast cancer that had spread to her lungs and brain. She was a smart brilliant women who would have given you the shirt off her back.

She was so concerned about helping others that she forgot about the most important person, herself. By the time she finally did see a doctor, the diagnosis was terminal and she was gone in less then a month.

Please ladies get yourself checked out and have regular mammograms done and follow up on them. I have three sisters and they get regular checkups and yes I hound them about it as they do me about my health and I welcome someone who will get me to take better care of myself.

Normally I don’t post stuff outside of the tech forums, but I felt this needs to posted and if I can get one person to get checked out and be saved, I feel it was worth it.

Thanks

This.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Thanks

Well said!!!! Someone definitely needs to hear this...Thank you

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I was just at work talking about this. I haven't had a mammogram in 10 years. I am 50 years old. I'm calling on Monday to make an appointment. I have no excuse for waiting this long to get checked. Thank you for the reminder of how important it is.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I was just at work talking about this. I haven't had a mammogram in 10 years. I am 50 years old. I'm calling on Monday to make an appointment. I have no excuse for waiting this long to get checked. Thank you for the reminder of how important it is.

Fantastic and I hope everything turns out well. I have three sisters and my mom who I remind all the time as they do me about keeping up on my checkups with my cardiologist.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2