I am curious if there is a service for people looking to meet other people that have iPhones?

I think this would be great if you wanted to test out iPhone to iPhone apps together and whatever else u may be interested in.

I don't know anyone 'in real life' that has an iPhone besides myself so this would come in very handy for me.

Thanks
    04-29-2010 02:55 PM
    i would say that one of the things you should do is state where you're from. i totally agree with you. i live in Lancaster, MA, and although i do know some people that have iphones, i would love to meet other iphone lovers such as myself. i'm trying to learn everything about it, and i would absolutely love to sit at a starbucks and talk to an iphone guru.
    04-30-2010 11:02 PM
    I am from Northeastern Arkansas, but I would like to have fellow iPhone users as friends and contacts from all over the globe.
    05-02-2010 05:06 AM
    Some more advice here. Be active in the forums and you'll get to know people. Then play some of the interactive games available for iPhone. There are several threads where people offer their user names so that you can play with them.
    05-02-2010 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD