I've made the jump!

paulboswell123

Apr 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I finally did it... I've bought an iPhone! :cool:

I'm with T-Mobile and am planning to stay with them. Will the Blackberry data plan work with the iPhone or will I need to get a different one? :confused:

Will T-Mo's 3G work on it? Ahh i'm sooo excited! I can't wait til it gets here :)

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I have the iPhone 3G and I have AT&T but if I had t mobile when 3.0 comes out will they be able to get pictures and what happens when you send out picture to a iPhone t mobile

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I have the iPhone 3G and I have AT&T but if I had t mobile when 3.0 comes out will they be able to get pictures and what happens when you send out picture to a iPhone t mobile

You're getting a little ahead of yourself. I'm pretty sure they're going to have to unlock 3.0 first. It took them a while to work out a software unlock to 2.0, so I wouldn't plan on being able to use 3.0 software with t-mobile for a while, which means, no pic messages.

Unless 3.0 has already been unlocked? I don't keep up with that stuff, but I haven't read anything on BGR, Giz, or TiPb about it...

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
3.0 has not been unlocked. They are still working on the latest baseband of 2.2.1 (baseband 2.30.00) although I would not be surprised if work on that has been shelved to work on the new baseband that will ship with 3.0.

Like iMuggle said...it could take a while.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2