Hi everyone, I’ve been looking around for help on turning off Auto-Capitalization on my IPhone 7. Everywhere I look just says to follow Settings —> General —> Keyboard and switch off the option, but my IPhone only has 4 options on the Keyboard page, none of which pertain to Auto-Capitalization. Any help on whether I can still disable this feature would be fantastic! Thank you
    05-21-2018 07:09 AM
    Hi everyone, I’ve been looking around for help on turning off Auto-Capitalization on my IPhone 7. Everywhere I look just says to follow Settings —> General —> Keyboard and switch off the option, but my IPhone only has 4 options on the Keyboard page, none of which pertain to Auto-Capitalization. Any help on whether I can still disable this feature would be fantastic! Thank you
    Hi!
    Welcome to iMore

What options do you have?
    dbsdb likes this.
    05-21-2018 07:17 AM
    If you’re running iOS 11, you should see the options depicted in the screenshot not, choose the “reset all settings” options.

Can’t turn off Auto-Capitalization on my IPhone 7-img_0113.jpg
    dbsdb and Sherry_B like this.
    05-21-2018 07:22 AM
    Wow I checked back to list the options and I have the options I’m supposed to have now. Totally weird, thank you for responding though!
    TwitchyPuppy and Sherry_B like this.
    05-21-2018 08:43 AM
    Wow I checked back to list the options and I have the options I’m supposed to have now. Totally weird, thank you for responding though!
    You're very welcome...
    Sherry_B likes this.
    05-22-2018 03:26 PM