Can’t turn off Auto-Capitalization on my IPhone 7

dbsdb

May 21, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone, I’ve been looking around for help on turning off Auto-Capitalization on my IPhone 7. Everywhere I look just says to follow Settings —> General —> Keyboard and switch off the option, but my IPhone only has 4 options on the Keyboard page, none of which pertain to Auto-Capitalization. Any help on whether I can still disable this feature would be fantastic! Thank you

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, I’ve been looking around for help on turning off Auto-Capitalization on my IPhone 7. Everywhere I look just says to follow Settings —> General —> Keyboard and switch off the option, but my IPhone only has 4 options on the Keyboard page, none of which pertain to Auto-Capitalization. Any help on whether I can still disable this feature would be fantastic! Thank you

Hi!
Welcome to iMore :D

What options do you have?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

If you’re running iOS 11, you should see the options depicted in the screenshot not, choose the “reset all settings” options.

IMG_0113.JPG

dbsdb

May 21, 2018
Visit site
Wow I checked back to list the options and I have the options I’m supposed to have now. Totally weird, thank you for responding though!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234