my uncle has given me his iphone but his icloud still in he has forgotten his email's password and the icloud password! what could i do to remove that email.com
    09-27-2015 12:08 PM
    appleid.apple.com to manage your Apple ID.
    09-27-2015 01:12 PM
    my uncle has given me his iphone but his icloud still in he has forgotten his email's password and the icloud password! what could i do to remove that email.com
    Your options are simple. He remembers the password, he resets the password, or you use it as a paperweight.
    09-27-2015 01:22 PM
    Unless he removes it or your the original owner and you can show proof of purchase to Apple, it's a paper weight. Apple won't do anything because they will assume it was stolen. This is why the Activation Lock feature was implemented in iOS 7.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-27-2015 01:26 PM
    I continue to be amazed at the number of iOS device users who cannot remember their iCloud passwords. I use it at least once per day, if not more, for different things. My first reaction to these threads is, well, probably not nice enough to write here.
    maritai likes this.
    09-27-2015 01:29 PM
    I continue to be amazed at the number of iOS device users who cannot remember their iCloud passwords. I use it at least once per day, if not more, for different things. My first reaction to these threads is, well, probably not nice enough to write here.
    I was hacked 3 weeks ago and had an activation lock put on. My phone was then linked to an iTunes account in China. I went to Genius Bar and had to show my receipt, CC that matched the last 4 on the receipt, and ID. They unlocked it for me so I could take my device back over. They said this was a rare situation that somebody could provide everything they asked for to remove the activation lock.

09-27-2015 01:33 PM
    I was hacked 3 weeks ago and had an activation lock put on. My phone was then linked to an iTunes account in China. I went to Genius Bar and had to show my receipt, CC that matched the last 4 on the receipt, and ID. They unlocked it for me so I could take my device back over. They said this was a rare situation that somebody could provide everything they asked for to remove the activation lock.

Wow. That's twisted. Glad it worked out for you.
    09-27-2015 01:52 PM