I really need help

annamaie

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded Icloud to my computer ( I have an Icloud ID on my I pad ) went to log in to finish the set up and I had to reset my password. I did that with no issues and went to log in again and it said not the right pass word. I know the ID is right it is the one that has the @me. Just keeps saying my password is wrong. I am so frustrated at this point. Can some one help me so I can set up the Icloud on my computer? please?
Thank you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To verify your password is indeed correct, try logging on to www.icloud.com via your computer's web browser. If you can logon directly to iCloud with your current password then you know the problem may lie with the downloaded iCloud app you mentioned in your post. If, however, you cannot logon then an argument can be made that your presumed password was interpreted differently. At that point and while you're still at the iCloud homepage, you can select "Forgot ID or Password?" at the bottom left of the screen. Follow the directions and when you're done, make sure you logout of iCloud via your iPad and log back in with your new password.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't aware you could download an iCloud app to your computer. I thought it was all web based, is it not?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't aware you could download an iCloud app to your computer. I thought it was all web based, is it not?

I was thinking the same thing, but I 'assumed' it had something to do with Windows.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking the same thing, but I 'assumed' it had something to do with Windows.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Well my friend, not that I am aware of and I'm using Win7. Not that I know everything there is to know about iCloud either though. ;)

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well my friend, not that I am aware of and I'm using Win7. Not that I know everything there is to know about iCloud either though. ;)

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

I hear you. Sherlock. ;) I haven't used a Windows PC since 2009 and when the OP mentioned the downloading of iCloud, I was initially confused, but since I hadn't used a Windows PC in over 3-1/2 years, I chalked it up as a Windows thing. :) However, that seem to not be the case...:D

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll