Why doesn't iTunes match 830 of my songs?

kaschykb

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I understand some are obscure but why won't iTunes match songs that are available in iTunes. I don't want iTunes match to upload all these files. It is taking all day and every time it freezes up (as iTunes always does on a PC) it restarts back at 830 songs. So far I am very unimpressed.

kaschykb

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
No they're not screwed up. I keep a pretty clean library and use Tune Up Companion. Is there a manual way to have iTunes try to match a file or is only the auto method?

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
You can right click on individual files and select add to iCloud, or use update match under store to have it recheck them all.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

RC46

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
The first time I turned on iTunes match it could not match about 700 of my songs. I later clicked on "Update iTunes Match" and it matched about 500 more of them. I repeated that process and it matched all of them except for 4 albums that I was not expecting it to be able to match (save a few random songs where the iTunes version does not match the CD version).

The point is that if you keep trying to "Update iTunes Match" it will eventually get it right. At least that worked for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll