How can I copy all my songs from my older iphone to my laptop

scooter481

Nov 5, 2020
Visit site
I have been using a very old iphone for my itunes. It is out of memory so I want to copy the songs that I don't have on my laptop to it from the phone. I've tried synching numerous times without success. My laptop will show all my songs but won't add them. My itunes on the computer will download every song I now purchase . They are the same account. I want to eventually put them all on a new ipod or perhaps a new phone to be used just for music. Can anyone help with this? Thank you.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Get Apple Music trial for a month and enable iCloud Music Library on both the iPhone and the laptop.
Wait until your songs are synced onto your laptop and unsubscribe from Apple Music.
That’s the easiest and safest way to get your songs off of your iPhone.

iKevinJ

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
Apple Music as Tartarus recommended. iTunes Match is another option and will work if you have songs that aren’t in Apple Music, for example songs that you recorded at concerts or older music that is no longer available to buy or download. Some people don’t understand the point of paying for iTunes Match now that Apple Music is available, but that is why I have both, and it allows me to make playlists of my personal concert music collections and have those songs and older unavailable to purchase songs in the same playlists as music from Apple Music or from my CD’s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73