Who’s still using an iPhone X in 2020?

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
This came as a topic with me and my friends not to long ago. I am still currently using an iPhone X that I got I say about 8 months ago. I know this is not the newest and greatest phone but I think it’s still a good phone till this day and it does everything that I would want in an iPhone no problem. Camera and video quality is also good for me. I know others will have their opinion and thought. I want to know if you guys still think the iPhone X is good for 2020?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This came as a topic with me and my friends not to long ago. I am still currently using an iPhone X that I got I say about 8 months ago. I know this is not the newest and greatest phone but I think it’s still a good phone till this day and it does everything that I would want in an iPhone no problem. Camera and video quality is also good for me. I know others will have their opinion and thought. I want to know if you guys still think the iPhone X is good for 2020?

Yes, the iPhone X is still an excellent smartphone that still performs well today.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You have me beat. I'm using my 2nd 6s Plus. I don't have the latest greatest camera or animated Memoji, but it's still a great iPhone for me. I plan to upgrade in September to the iPhone 12 Super Pro Max³, and will keep the 6s Plus. Enjoy your iPhone X! It's still a great iPhone!

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Just for fun I bought a Brand New 7+. It was my favorite Iphone ever! I could not tell you exactly why that is, but there is just something about that phone. I had the Product Red back in the day, but have the Matte Black and I have to say that I like it as much today as I did back then. I have the 11Pro Max and there is nothing bad to say about the phone except it might be a little heavy. I am also not saying the 7+ is as good as it, but for what I actually do with a phone the 7+ does it all and does it very well. I will keep running with it for a few more weeks but if I like it as much as I do today the 11 Pro Max is going on Swappa and I will pocket the extra cash!!

anyone else running with an "Old School" Iphone??

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I sold my two iPhone X 64 gig models to a business college who bought them for his son and daughter who still have them and they look as good as the day I bought them.

I asked them how they like the devices compared to their Samsung Galaxy models they previously had and they tell me once they got familiar with the gesture concept, they where hooked.

The X is still a beautiful device and are still bringing good money on the used phone market which is a testament to how great of a product it was.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
anyone else running with an "Old School" Iphone??

Still using my 7 Plus here because it meets my daily needs. It's not that I can't afford the newest iPhone or I don't want it but I've learned with age to be content with what I have and enjoy it.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn’t buy a new X at this point if I was in the market for a new phone but I am currently using the X I bought a year and a half ago and it’s working perfectly. In fact it’s the first phone I have kept for more than 1 year. Long live the X...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2