Icon has disappeared, app still installed. How can I get the icon back?

saymes

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Icon has disappeared, app still installed

Hi guys. The icon disappeared although the game is still there, I can get to it through Search. I am nowhere near the Homescreen limit. Thanks for your time. Using an iPad. I have reset the settings but still no icon.

Last edited:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Icon has disappeared, app still installed

Have you tried to restart your phone? You could also attempt to reinstall the application.

saymes

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

Can't reinstall because the app is still installed. Is there a way to uninstall without the icon?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Can't reinstall because the app is still installed. Is there a way to uninstall without the icon?

Go to Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage and select the app to reveal Delete App.

saymes

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

Deleted the app from Usage-Storage. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Eric.

saymes

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

No, I didn't miss it. But after Eric suggested uninstalling, I did a search and found the other way, did it and then when I came back here, your post was there, but I had already done it. So that's why Eric gets the credit.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

No, I didn't miss it. But after Eric suggested uninstalling, I did a search and found the other way, did it and then when I came back here, your post was there, but I had already done it. So that's why Eric gets the credit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432306843.168043.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2