How about bi-user? That sounds a bit like me.
    I just can't figure it out. I don't know if it means I can't think for myself or what?

For example, I really wanted to try out the nexus 7, so I traded in m iPad mini to amazon to pay for the nexus 7. However, now I'm wondering if that was a mistake. I keep thinking if I get the nexus 7, I might be going too far down the android rabbit whole in case one day I want to get out of it.
    08-07-2013 12:06 PM
    How about bi-user? That sounds a bit like me.
    So if I use iOS, Android, and BlackBerry 10 what does that make me? Crazy?
    anon5664829 likes this.
    08-07-2013 12:29 PM
    08-07-2013 02:26 PM
    I own an iPad mini and changed from iPhone 4 to Sony Experia Z, because I can't purchase games like temple run or word feud from the app store on the iPhone because it's not supported in my country. In my case android solved a problem I still like the iPhone.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
    08-07-2013 03:14 PM
    So I got the nexus 7 to try out. Some thoughts of it compared to my iPad.

Out of the box, I was impressed with the new nexus 7. Screen was great, it was smooth, I felt pretty good about my purchase.

Then I started having touch response issue, typing issues, and then my tablet wasn't loading certain apps and the tablet starts rebooting itself.

I did a factory restore, then when redownloading my backup I started getting error messages on the last 8 apps that were trying to download. So I did yet another factory restore and didn't use my Google back up and just redownloaded the apps individually.

So right now, I have a bad taste in my mouth and am wondering if I'm just going to go all iOS from now on (phone and tablet) because of all these annoying little things with android.
    08-15-2013 03:15 PM
    While I've used both Android and iOS over the years, the older i get, the more I've avoided having one foot in two ecosystems, as its expensive and more work than I care to spend.

I've always believed in picking one ecosystem and sticking to it until forced out. I've chosen the iOS world, and although I get a itch to try Android again from time to time, I realize its only because I'm a gadget geek, and not interested in the workarounds necessary to get everything to work right.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums app
    08-15-2013 05:11 PM
    I have:

An iPhone 5 as my daily driver, an HTC Amaze 4G for travel to the USA (T-Mobile sim), an iPad 2 as my usual e-reader, a 2012-version Nexus 7 to mess around with pure Android on, a first-gen Kindle Fire that gathers dust, and a Blackberry Playbook that I'm about to give away to a friend.

I guess I'm a gadget geek. These are grown-up toys.

I'm moving towards just being on iOS again -- I intend to get an iPhone 5s to be my daily driver as of the fall, and then the iPhone 5 will be demoted to my travelling phone. (Not sure what I'll do with the Amaze. Got it before I knew that the iPhone was going to get T-Mobile frequencies. May sell it, or give it to a smartphone-poor friend.)

That being said, it's fun seeing what the other guys are up to, and I'm really looking forward to trying out Key Lime Pie (Android 5.0?) on my Nexus 7 this fall.
    08-16-2013 07:31 PM
    Yep, and not just those two operating systems.
    We are very into tech, and have lots and lots of "toys".

Like I said a long time ago on this very forum, there is more than just vanilla it is nice to taste many flavours.

08-18-2013 12:12 AM
    I have a Iphone 5 and a nexus 7 2013. I use the tablet as an extension of my laptop for Netflix, YouTube, and web browsing with some light gaming. It's does bother me from time to time not being seamlessly connected but I have Dropbox and google keep on all devices so I am set for that kind of stuff. I enjoy having multiple os's and types of devices
    anon5664829 likes this.
    08-19-2013 09:58 PM
84 ... 234