Hello from a former Android owner

camobear915

Oct 29, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone! I have been an Android user since the Motorola Droid was released in late 2009. My wife switched to Apple back in 2015 but I stuck with Android. For the past couple of months, I have been using my wife's iPad Air 2 (she upgraded to the Pro 12.9) and an iPhone 7 from work. Well I got hooked on iOS and recently made the decision to switch. I got the iPhone 12 Pro, iPad Air 4, and Apple Watch 6. There are some things I miss from Android but I think I will be sticking with Apple for the foreseeable future. When it comes to mobile tech, we are no longer a house divided :rotfl:

Attachments

• IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone! I have been an Android user since the Motorola Droid was released in late 2009. My wife switched to Apple back in 2015 but I stuck with Android. For the past couple of months, I have been using my wife's iPad Air 2 (she upgraded to the Pro 12.9) and an iPhone 7 from work. Well I got hooked on iOS and recently made the decision to switch. I got the iPhone 12 Pro, iPad Air 4, and Apple Watch 6. There are some things I miss from Android but I think I will be sticking with Apple for the foreseeable future. When it comes to mobile tech, we are no longer a house divided :rotfl:

Hello and welcome to iMore!!! Congratulations on all your new devices... that is so exciting. Don't hesitate to post any questions you may have!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh