I have a Samsung S4 and iPhone 5,i use twin simcard from my Swedich operator. Love both my phones but in different ways. I sync contacts, calender and task with Outlook exchange. I haven't bought so many apps on IOS but I don't mind supporting both ecosystem.

For me it's a positive thing using both system in my work. I work a lot with phone support and earlier a just had an Android, that made it difficult when I got IOS questions.

Skickat med Tapatalk
    07-20-2013 04:28 AM
    What do you guys use to sync google calendar and gmail to your ios devices? Exchange?
    Carddev and caldev.

via Tapatalk
    07-20-2013 08:38 AM
    I use a Black iPhone 5s for my phone and a Nexus 7 for my Tablet. Perfect combo IMO. Lots of people talk about ecosystems but it means nothing to me. I don't want a larger version of my phone(ipad) or a smaller version of my Tablet(android phone).

My phone is the Simple,Handsome,Solid Workhorse which I use the most. Things like Music Streaming(to car or Headphones) Calls(both personal and Work-Forwarded), Text, Emails, Camera, Video calls, Amazon Buying Device(lol) Forum Posting.

The Tablet to me is more about being a little more laid back. Widgets, Live Wallpapers etc things I want to use but wouldn't want draining my Phones battery. I mostly use it while in bed winding down at the end of the night. It handles things like Web Article Reading, E-Books, YouTube, Games, Music Streaming, some Netflix, Amazon Purchases as well, and apps that are better on larger devices like Learning Piano.
    It's the perfect combo for me and I don't see anytime in the future I'd change even if the Mini got a nicer screen. I like the diversity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-23-2013 06:28 PM
    I'm excited for the just announced nexus 7. Specs look pretty good. And I would love to have a 1080p screen on a 7 inch tablet. I don't know if I'm going to sell my mini to help pay for it, though. That might be premature.
    07-24-2013 01:25 PM
    I have my iPhone a HTC Wildfire S and a HTC EVO 4G. I use a Nook Color running cyanogenmod as a tablet. Then there is the computers running various flavors of windows. For mobile I still prefer iOS and one day I will be able to afford an iPad. I think it's good to try them all to see what you like. I like iOS.
    07-24-2013 09:06 PM
    I have the following : iPhone4s, iPad mini, Samsung galaxy Sii (work phone) and a Galaxy Note 10.1.

I seriously hate my Sii, love my 4s and love my iPad mini and my Note 10.1
    07-24-2013 09:22 PM
    The problem I keep having and what I keep going back and forth on between android and ios is what is going to suit my needs better.

On one hand, with android, I like the customizability, the connective ness all the apps have with one another, and I just think google is doing more stuff that excites me than apple is doing right now. Stuff like chrome cast, google now, maps, voice search, and etc.

However, with ios I like the quality of the app experience, the "it just works" aspect of ir, and the fact I dot feel like I need to baby it like I do my android.

For my phone use, I think android is serving me better because of the reasons I listed. But I dont know if that means I'm going to enjoy the nexus 7 and android on tablets just as much. Main worry I have is wether I'm going to enjoy the apps on android for tablets as much as I do android apps on my phone.

Really, I suppose 269 dollars isn't a unreasonable amount of money to eeriness, but I'd then feel weird about owning a Ipad 4, ipad mini, AND a nexus 7.
    07-26-2013 12:50 AM
    I use everything but android. Yuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    Eileen89, iphonelvr and khobia2 like this.
    07-26-2013 01:46 AM

This just made me lol.
    Duvi likes this.
    07-26-2013 07:51 AM
    I had a Galaxy Nexus for a year, and I have no desire to repeat that experience.

It was a great phone in a lot of ways, but the iPhone is so much better for me all around. Better look and feel, better quality, better apps. Better experience (for me).

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app
    07-26-2013 11:56 AM
    I have an iphone 5 & a galaxy nexus, but as far as tablets are concerned I'm all ipad.
    07-27-2013 02:07 AM
    I have an galaxy s3 and a iPod touch. I hat touch wiz but android has allot of cool things I use. It has some good apps like falcon pro for twitter but I still prefer tweetbot mostly and twitterific . Games tend to run decent on the s3 but not great , even in its relatively powerful period in the summer of 2012. That's just seeing gaming videos though. I'm side tracked. Just saying the main reason I use iOS more is the apps which is getting better for android.
    07-27-2013 11:52 AM
    I have an iPad mini and an iPod touch 5th gen and a Samsung galaxy note and samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1. Android is a good OS but its so unstable and buggy I've had nothing but trouble with my devices. My iOS devices have always worked flawlessly.
    07-27-2013 03:22 PM
    I've always owned Android devices (flagships), and recently moved to iPhone 4S and now 5. I still own a Nexus 7 which I like.. But as far as phone goes, I'll stick with apple for a while. I just love how it always works smooth, no lag, great apps.
    Last edited by Stefano_B; 07-28-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    iphonelvr likes this.
    07-28-2013 04:31 PM
    I have an iPhone 4S and a Nexus 7 - I like having the best of both worlds. I haven't invested much in purchased music, videos, and apps so I'm not tied to any ecosystem. I originally got this tablet mainly for reading, but this is a great multimedia player too. It may lack in tablet specified apps that iPads have, but when it comes to value and a great tablet experience the Nexus 7 wins. I'm looking at upgrading to the new Nexus 7 and next iphone. Both make a great combo.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    07-28-2013 09:41 PM
    I have an iPhone 4S, a playbook,blackberry 9900 and a nexus7. I'm pretty loaded with technology right now. Lol

Sent from my Gameboy Color
    07-29-2013 12:16 AM
    I use Apple for the iPhone 5, the iPad Mini. I also use a Blackberry Q10. I won't go near Android.

Sent from my Blackberry Q 10
    07-29-2013 10:56 PM

What do you mean "yuck"
    07-30-2013 04:23 AM
    iPad 4,Nexus 4,iPhone 5.
    07-30-2013 04:24 AM
    I think it is ok to have various devices, I personally have iPhone 4S for my work and Samsung Galaxy for my another sim card for my personal use.
    07-30-2013 04:36 AM
    I don't see a point in using multiple ecosystems. Everything I have is Apple and all my devices work together. I can't imagine having to spend money to invest in 2 ecosystems that don't work together.

Everything I use is Apple. MacBook, iPhone, iPad, iPod, AppleTV.

The only things I have that aren't Apple are my Samsung TV's and my Kindle. Samsung makes the best TVs, but if Apple made them, I'd gladly switch. And Apple doesn't make e-readers, so my Kindle is a must have.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    I use the mini as an ereader lol perfect size!
    07-30-2013 11:45 AM
    I'm still really going back and forth on wether to pick up the new nexus 7. Honestly, I'm ki da feeli g like I just want to go back to a iPhone from my nexus 4 because I don't want to stress about micromanaging my android phone.

It's ki dog funny. On days I listen to a android podcast, I think "yeah, androids pretty awesome" then when I listen to imore a podcast or macbreak weekly, I go the exact opposite and think " Damn! I should have stuck with my iPhone"!

It's quite frustrating that I'm so easily swayed
    anon5664829 likes this.
    08-07-2013 02:22 AM
    I'm still really going back and forth on wether to pick up the new nexus 7. Honestly, I'm ki da feeli g like I just want to go back to a iPhone from my nexus 4 because I don't want to stress about micromanaging my android phone.

It's ki dog funny. On days I listen to a android podcast, I think "yeah, androids pretty awesome" then when I listen to imore a podcast or macbreak weekly, I go the exact opposite and think " Damn! I should have stuck with my iPhone"!

It's quite frustrating that I'm so easily swayed
    IM JUST LIKE YOU!!!
    Are we bi-polar?
    08-07-2013 04:35 AM
    IM JUST LIKE YOU!!!
    Are we bi-polar?
    How about bi-user? That sounds a bit like me.
    anon5664829 and Aubre34 like this.
    08-07-2013 06:34 AM
    How about bi-user? That sounds a bit like me.
    I read a review on the iPhone 5 and want it. Then I see an Android review and then i think I'm happy.
    08-07-2013 06:46 AM
84 1234