Five nights at freddys

Keah Battye

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I have been playing this for a while and i got killed by all four of the characters- Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Freddy. At first I thought about uninstalling it but then I gave it another go and familiarised myself with how they move.

Bonnie is the first to move, she goes to the party room where Pirates cove is then she moves to the animatronics room where the heads nd skeletons are also that is the room where the five children were murdered and stuffed into costumes, then she moves to camera 2a then to outside your office.

Chica is next and she wanders the dinning hall(party room), then she goes somewhat nervous pirates cove, then outside the security office on the right side.

Foxy begins his attacks on night 2 so when you pass night one check on him nd the other characters, pirates cove is closed off because of the bite of 87 where he bit a young girl during open hours when people were wwatching, if you hear running then shut the left door immediately.

Freddie is lat to move but only on either night 2 or 3 does he start to roam, he CN bust through doors so check up on him, pirates cove and the other 2 animatronic characters regularly, freddy goes through the full cameta circuit before attacking and checking his location slows his advance.

Use headphones to get a better quality hearing to decipher which side the noises are coming from

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77