Iphone 4S Order Help

njt462

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
On 11-3-11 I placed and order via my employer's att website for the iphone 4s you know the premier website so my employer discount would be auto applied and I would not need to jump through hoops to get it placed on my account.

I was sent an email with an order number and the money was taking out of my bank account the same day well now here it is 11-7-11 and the website still shows it as processing and not shipped. I do know the website said it could take up to 21 days to receive.

I have called ATT a few times to check about the order to see when it will ship. And the automated service number when I push in the order number says sorry no order found please push zero to speak to a person push zero. We are sorry we are not able to take your call at this time please check online for your order status or call 1-800-331 whatever the rest is.

I call that and get customer service I say I would like to check the order status. They ask for order number then go no no that is one number too long. They re read it to me and I read it back to them all matching and they go hold on. Come back and say we have no idea what that is sorry please try calling the automated service.

So my question is what do i do? How long should I wait? Anyone else have this?

Just wondering how long I should wait until I call them and say you know what forget it put my money back now so i can go to VZW.

rickylee626

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Did you try telling Customer Care your an employee? Usually when you order through the premier website there is a separate department that handles those orders. Most cellular companies also have a separate department for employee accounts as well. At least, that's how it is with Sprint and Verizon Wireless. I'll assume for AT&T as well.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
just a note from me.. when I preordered my iPhone 4s it never went into there automated system I called that system everyday.. I never even got notification that the order existed... and it never showed up in there automated system.. so dont get worried if it doesn't

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2