^ I disagree.. I think they will keep the unlimited data plan for a couple of reasons: it's going to draw a lot of people from other carriers to make the jump.. thus making it very successful for Sprint, only big carrier doing it (at&t does have some kind of unlimited plan but I just saw something recently saying they were going to slow down the data going to people hogging the network that are in this plan).
    08-01-2011 10:01 PM
    ^ I disagree.. I think they will keep the unlimited data plan for a couple of reasons: it's going to draw a lot of people from other carriers to make the jump.. thus making it very successful for Sprint, only big carrier doing it (at&t does have some kind of unlimited plan but I just saw something recently saying they were going to slow down the data going to people hogging the network that are in this plan).
    I Have to agree! I think Sprint will more than likely keep an unlimited plan with the iPhone because if AT&T wins the merger with T-Mobile, it would be in Sprint's best interest to be unique were it counts to a good portion of people.....The pocket book.
    08-26-2011 02:52 PM
    Can anyone point me to or make a clear comparison between family plans on the 3 carriers showing the costs for 2, 3, and 4 iphone users? Currently on AT&T with two, but two kids near iphone age. Thanks in advance.
    10-09-2011 03:19 PM
    Check the blog page...this has been discussed
    10-09-2011 09:02 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD