Hello I went and saw the San Antonio Spurs play the other night at the venue called AT&T Center and as walking around the Center I noticed the majority of the time I was on edge network or very little to zero bars. Just thought it was funny to be at a building that att sponsors and the coverage sucked.
    04-26-2010 08:10 PM
    Haha.. that is pretty ironic. I guess even they don't want to pay for a micro-cell.. haha
    04-26-2010 08:20 PM
    it's times like this when i really miss vanityeverlastingbonet
    04-26-2010 08:43 PM
    Haha.. that is pretty ironic. I guess even they don't want to pay for a micro-cell.. haha

You think they wood especially to handle everyone during the playoffs but I guess not. And just to clarify I walked around both levels 360 degrees I got there 2.5 hours early.
    04-26-2010 11:11 PM
    AT&T has problems with large crowds on their towers unfortunately

I had the same issue at the House of Blues in Hollywood and the Hollywood Bowl.
    04-27-2010 12:21 AM
    Agreed everytime we have a football game here in tuscaloosa AL att towers can't keep up with the amount of traffic even with the help of 3 extra towers that the university puts up just for football game days . I've had txt messages not come through until the day after ><.
    04-27-2010 05:25 AM
    It's the same thing here in dodger stadium it was sponsored by verizon and I wouldn't get any signal now I have the iPhone I have better signal.
    04-27-2010 11:29 AM
    It's the same thing here in dodger stadium it was sponsored by verizon and I wouldn't get any signal now I have the iPhone I have better signal.
    My buddy had tmobile and his service was fine during the game, what gives att
    04-28-2010 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD