Hm. Audio: check. Navigation: not checked. And that multimedia system screen, let's take off, so. Man, continue to use if you are happy. I obviously don't have any intention to convince a fanboy that Apple has ever made any sh*t service or product. Poor me if it was my aim... Cheers.
    02-22-2018 05:40 PM
    Haha definitely not a fan boy. I was a diehard Windows Phone user, but I saw that was ending so I chose Apple as the lesser of two evils.

I agree with you that Navigation is lacking/limited even here in the US, and clearly even further lacking where you are. The only disagreement I have is that you think you should be able to use any app at all on the screen in your car. That's definitely not safe, and definitely will not be happening. Now maybe if they incorporated something into the software where you could only use it when the car wasn't moving, that would be ok, but I would have to assume that is something that very few people would be interested in, and thus not worth their development time. Even Android Auto, which is not as restrictive, does not allow you to use any app on the car screen, only the apps which are "safe" to use in the car.
    02-23-2018 01:40 PM
    Ok, now I agree with you. But I don't want to use any app on CarPlay, only that one's which would be useful in a driving environment. GPS navigation is the most important for me.

02-23-2018 05:23 PM
    I've installed an aftermarket CarPlay radio unit in my Evo X. Before that I was using an cellular iPad mini on an integrated mount for music and directions (which was awesome), but it became too much work bringing the iPad in and out whenever I went for a drive. (I live in Canada where it gets quite chilly in the winter, so I can't leave it in the car). CarPlay was exactly what I was looking for.
    Yesterday 06:52 AM
    Waze is Google so you can forget about that.
    What I dont like about CarPlay is that it still fails to dictate incoming texts 90% of the time.
    Yesterday 10:44 PM
55 123