So the AirPods 2 didn't completely do it for me so I didn't jump at pre-ordering them. I wasn't a fan of what I saw when it came to battery life.

And boy am I glad I waited....

The PowerBeats Pro?! Those are definitely a must purchase as my AirPods replacements.

What are your thoughts on them?
    Just_Me_D and GolfnCPA like this.
    04-04-2019 11:49 AM
    when I bought the wireless beats @ $199 was pushing it so not buying them at $249. I did get the AirPods because I don't like the hook around the ear, especially when wearing sunglasses.
    Quis89 likes this.
    04-04-2019 12:16 PM
    Yeah I do like the availability of different colors especially the BLACK, however I'm not a fan of the ear hooks, I find them to be very uncomfortable on my ears and could never wear them for long periods of time especially 9 hours (if that's accurate). I actually forget that my Airpods are even in my ears, I almost got in the shower with them in one time...laughing.
    Quis89 likes this.
    04-04-2019 12:54 PM
    Yeah I do like the availability of different colors especially the BLACK, however I'm not a fan of the ear hooks, I find them to be very uncomfortable on my ears and could never wear them for long periods of time especially 9 hours (if that's accurate). I actually forget that my Airpods are even in my ears, I almost got in the shower with them in one time...laughing.
    I hear you. I don't foresee myself keeping them in for a complete 9 hours to cause discomfort but I'm definitely interested in the ability to not have to charge them multiple times during my workday. But yes, the AirPods are incredibly comfortable.

when I bought the wireless beats @ $199 was pushing it so not buying them at $249. I did get the AirPods because I don't like the hook around the ear, especially when wearing sunglasses.
    Yes, the price is a little steep. But for what I'd be gaining coming from AirPods, it's a little easier to justify.
    04-04-2019 01:25 PM
    I recall, after a few months, the BeatsX were discounted fairly heavily during sales (about $99) at some stores, like Best Buy. Hopefully we'll see some good sale prices on these -- though I suppose much of it will depend on how well they sell at $249.
    04-04-2019 01:34 PM
    That would be great! I think I would like the feel of these better, but the price is a bit high.
    04-04-2019 02:17 PM
    Love these because I love my powerbeats!! The earhooks cause me no issues with or without my glasses..probably because I have really small ears LOL. Although I have my Bose Soundsport frees, I’ll definitely be getting these. I love options and having 2 pair of wireless headphones is always a plus.
    Spencerdl and tbarker5 like this.
    04-05-2019 11:33 AM
    I have the 1st Gen Air Pods got them last summer, used them for walking and were good so long as I had the silicone covers on them which is annoying. Jumped at the Air Pod 2nd Gen but returned them once they arrived since the beats pro were announced as coming and the longer battery life, hoops to hold them in place will work a lot better. Now of course we have to wait another few weeks or so.
    04-08-2019 08:17 PM
    Ive tried airpods a couple times and just aren't for me. By themselves they are comfortable, but I am not confident that they will stay in my ears, and I have had them fall out on several occasions. Got some silicone hooks and they stay in like that, but its a pain to put on/take off the hooks after every use, because they have to go in the case after each use or they would end up dead. Not to mention the hooks put pressure on the inside of my ears and cased pain after a while. I was just about to replace my aging powerbeats 3 (bought when they were released) when these were announced so the timing couldn't be more perfect. I'll be pre-ordering/ordering as soon as they are available. The combination of comfort, fit, and battery life sounds perfect. And from the reviews, the audio quality has been greatly improved as well.
    04-09-2019 10:56 AM