[HELP] Why Is iOS 10 Photo Faces Not Scanning?

shurimano9x

May 9, 2018
Visit site
I have a iPhone 5S and just downloaded the new IOS 10 update and when I go into photos the people it says 'to finish scanning your remaining 400 photos lock your iPhone and connect it to power'. So I locked my iPhone and it connected it to my charger and nothing happened can someone please help me as I am so confused?, thank you xx

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have a iPhone 5S and just downloaded the new IOS 10 update and when I go into photos the people it says 'to finish scanning your remaining 400 photos lock your iPhone and connect it to power'. So I locked my iPhone and it connected it to my charger and nothing happened can someone please help me as I am so confused?, thank you xx

It will take a while to finish the process. Leave your phone on the charger overnight while sleeping. That way you won’t have to miss your phone over day.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Unless there was an extremely recent change you should be getting iOS 11 with the iPhone 5s. Be certain you update to the latest iOS version to stay on top of security patches.

You may wish to back-up your photos onto a rewritable CD or Blu-Ray disc, and then delete them from your device. Keeping too many photos on your device will eventually cause some operating issues.... as you may be noticing now.