My iPhone no matter start any apps or even the setting screen; just play around for a minute, it will turn to black screen with loading icon. After a while loading, it will go to lock screen. So, I can use my phone now, it keep show black screen and loading icon no matter I start any apps. I try to reboot and turn off the device for few times but also didn't help. I uninstall a lot of apps, turn off background apps refresh but it still the same. This start happen today.

any one face this before? Please help
    12-01-2017 08:52 PM
    I have the exact same problem...i hope they release an update that fixes this bug...
    12-02-2017 12:05 AM
    Her are the typical steps to follow to rule out hardware issues;

1. Perform an encrypted backup of your phone
    2. Factory reset phone
    3. Set the phone up as new
    4. Do not install any new apps, only update the defaults
    5. Do not reinstall your backup
    6. Run phone like this for a day or two.

If the phone still has issues while running without installing backups and without installing new apps then make an appointment with the Genius Bar at your local Apple store. There's more than likely something wrong with the phone itself.

If the phone runs fine, then there was more than likely corrupt system files or corrupt app files. Try reinstalling your backup.
    12-02-2017 02:40 AM
    My iPhone no matter start any apps or even the setting screen; just play around for a minute, it will turn to black screen with loading icon. After a while loading, it will go to lock screen. So, I can use my phone now, it keep show black screen and loading icon no matter I start any apps. I try to reboot and turn off the device for few times but also didn't help. I uninstall a lot of apps, turn off background apps refresh but it still the same. This start happen today.

any one face this before? Please help
    I have exactly the same problem and it's driving me nuts!!!
    12-02-2017 12:05 PM
    There's supposed to be an OTA update if you are experiencing this crash bug. If you already updated but are still experiencing crashes, check my previous post.
    12-02-2017 12:19 PM

I use an IPhone 6 running on IOS 11.0.2 and it started misbehaving this morning. I haven't installed any new apps in weeks and I can't remember any events to do with the phone that have been out of the ordinary.
    12-02-2017 01:40 PM

I use an IPhone 6 running on IOS 11.0.2 and it started misbehaving this morning. I haven't installed any new apps in weeks and I can't remember any events to do with the phone that have been out of the ordinary.
    Has anyone solved this problem? Please help!!
    12-02-2017 01:41 PM
    I’ve finally been able to update my OS to 11.2.0 and the problem is gone. For all those experiencing the same, be patient and continue trying to update until it’s done
    12-04-2017 04:39 AM