A banner for incoming calls, instead of whole screen.

I

iMore Question

Basically I came from using galaxy edge, on that mobile I used to have all of my incoming calls showing at the edge of the screen with small notification & no distraction, I set this option whenever I am busy using a phone application so I don't want the incoming calls to take up the whole screen and cut my work on that application instead it shows on the side, or top, then I can turn this option off easily whenever I am keeping the phone in the pocket, and even sometimes I let it stay with that option of showing the incoming calls to the side.

Now I am using the iphone and I went to notifications > phone > set to banner, but whenever a call is coming, it still cover up the whole screen, and it doesn't want to show up in the banner instead, ideally I want it to be a silenced call at the top and doesn't disturb or close up my current opened application, is there a way to that.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. If there is no setting on the notification page in setting to your liking than it can't be done.
8a30976d5beb244ce5a2def3eaabde7c.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2