Forum colour scheme...

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Is there any way I can alter the forum colour scheme. It has changed to a hideous yellow format?

I have checked in my settings page but cannot find an option to change it, perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.

Thanks

Last edited:

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Is there any way I can alter the forum colour scheme. It has changed to a hideous yellow format?

I have checked in my settings page but cannot find an option to change it, perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.

Thanks

I don't know about changing it on the phone, but on a laptop or desktop computer; up top to the right where the header title is for Social, look directly under that and you'll see a little tiny moon icon. Click that to use the black forum theme. The icon then turns in to a sun. The yellow banner is still on top, but the rest of the sight is pleasing to the eye in the black theme.

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, but I cannot see the 'moon' icon to enable the dark theme. Perhaps that option has changed/moved as part of the 're-vamp'.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, but I cannot see the 'moon' icon to enable the dark theme. Perhaps that option has changed/moved as part of the 're-vamp'.

It's still there. On mobile, tap on the "Menu" to open. Then tap the moon.

ee148418344bbb965f27613ef9169254.jpg

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I don't use the mobile app. I use the desktop version. No worries, I don't use iMore much anyway.

It's in the same place in the browser when viewing from a PC as it is in the mobile app. If you're still not seeing it be sure you click on Your Menu to open the big white box. I'd upload an image, but it's pretty much identical to what's been shown already.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77