Issue receiving text messages from Samsung

I

iMore Question

So I have just moved from a Samsung galaxy note 4 over to an iPhone 7 and I can't receive text messages from fellow Samsung users. I can text them, they receive it but yet when they reply, I see nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
So I have just moved from a Samsung galaxy note 4 over to an iPhone 7 and I can't receive text messages from fellow Samsung users. I can text them, they receive it but yet when they reply, I see nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Have you asked them to remove your old threads from when you were on your Android phone? That can sometimes help. Also if you used anything to transfer your old messages from Android to iOS I would suggest just saving the important bits in their respective place (I.e. Photos for photos, Calendar for events, Notes for bits of info). Then delete the threads from your phone. Finally, if you're using group messaging things can get a little tricky between iOS and Android. If that's the case you'll most definitely all need to delete all your previous threads and start fresh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2