How do I restore my notes on IPhone 5c?

I

iMore Question

Ok, so here's my problem. I've been working many MANY hours on a fan fiction and was really proud of what i had down so far. However, one time when i was using notes this stupid thing kept popping up saying my ICloud was full. I tried to ignore it and click cancel which is what i usually do but i literally couldn't type anymore cause it kept popping up. I tried to fix it by turning ICloud off for all my apps and ended up switching ICloud off on my notes too. However when i did literally ALL of them were gone!!!!! Including the fan fiction i spent so many hours on! I'm literally crying right now and i need some help... I tried switching ICloud back on and when i did some of them came back but not all of them... Only like a paragraph of my fan fiction returned and not the entire thing! I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP! Is there a way to get the whole thing back??????????

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! It sounds like your notes are just taking some time to re-sync with your iPhone. Make sure you're connected to wifi and give it some time. Hopefully your notes return.
Another thing to try: Go to www.icloud.com using a web browser and see if your full notes are there. If that's the case, I would copy and paste them somewhere safe, although I've never heard of notes deleting themselves.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2