Ever since I got this iPhone 4s turned back on it's showed a number 1 on the settings app I click on general and it say's software update. I click on that it say's, iOS 8.3. This release includes improved performance, bug fixes, and a redesigned Emoji keyboard. Underneath that it say's Learn More, I click on that, it gives a list of everything it's suppose to update. At the bottom there is the Apple support website. But also it says this update requires a wifi connection to download. I can't even turn my wifi on either.
    05-17-2015 01:55 AM
    Ever since I got this iPhone 4s turned back on it's showed a number 1 on the settings app I click on general and it say's software update. I click on that it say's, iOS 8.3. This release includes improved performance, bug fixes, and a redesigned Emoji keyboard. Underneath that it say's Learn More, I click on that, it gives a list of everything it's suppose to update. At the bottom there is the Apple support website. But also it says this update requires a wifi connection to download. I can't even turn my wifi on either.
    Because of the size of the iOS update, you must do the install over wifi. If you cannot turn wifi on, I don't think you can get the update.

• Your options are:
    • Figure out why you can't turn wifi on
    • Live with the version of iOS that you are currently running
    • Upgrade the device

Perhaps a visit to an Apple store will help - but your phone is most likely out of warranty.
    05-17-2015 11:38 AM
    Can you use wifi at a friend's house and update OTA ( over the air). You might need to delete stuff first.
    05-17-2015 03:51 PM