How do I see the text bubble from a sender in iMessage?

I

iMore Question

IMessaging help

My daughter has found a way to hide the text bubble from a sender. I can still see her texts, but not the other parties. Please help me figure out what she did so I can see both parties replies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: IMessaging help

Yeah, there's no way to hide a text in iMessage. She's probably deleting them as she goes. Maybe some of hers as well. If she turned iMessage off, she could forward the message to her email address. Then delete it. But I think she's just deleting them.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

Tell her if she deletes them your going to take her phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site

Tell her if she deletes them your going to take her phone.

Not at all.

The OP, as a parent, should not be looking through her texts. If he suspect something,he should be asking his daughter himself instead of sneaking around.
Geez, people thinking that they need to be looking at others mail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

We're not here to judge. We're here to help with how things are done on iOS devices. If it's illegal, then it gets nipped in the bud.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

The simple answer is that she is deleting them. I've been through this with my daughter when she was younger. As my child she was subject to me seeing what she is doing on her iPod or iPhone. She was talking to someone she shouldn't have been and tried to hide it. She lost the phone. When she got it back we seemed to have a better understanding. No issues sense then. Just sharing as a fellow parent. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

Not at all.

The OP, as a parent, should not be looking through her texts. If he suspect something,he should be asking his daughter himself instead of sneaking around.
Geez, people thinking that they need to be looking at others mail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if your the parent and you pay the bill technically the parent is looking through their phone, I let my kids know early on don't get this twisted its your phone when you pay your own bills until then that's my phone

ray6712

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

Agreed. My kids know that I can look at their phone or iPad anytime I want. I don't exercise this right regularly, but I wouldn't hesitate if I needed to. They also know that changing the passcode so I don't know it is grounds for having the device taken away.

Exactly this old privacy thing is crazy privacy doesn't exist in my house I wish they would

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77